eVero, a leading technology solution provider for health and human services organizations, is looking for a motivated and tech-savvy individual with great communications skills to join our Software Development team to build out and oversee our Data Warehouse solution.
The Data Warehouse Developer should have extensive experience working with a main-stream data warehouse product during design, implementation and ongoing support. The candidate should possess firsthand experience building ELT processes to organize data for consumption by other entities.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designing, building, and supporting data warehouses.
- Developing and maintaining data models and solution architecture.
- Providing expertise in the use of DBMS tools such as Microsoft SQL Server, ETL tools such as Microsoft SSIS and Microsoft DTS and Microsoft Reporting Services.
- Ownership of the company’s data warehouse product.
- Translating the needs of analytics and business stakeholders into the design of a data warehouse that meets their current and future needs.
- Coordinating with IT infrastructure team to align appropriate resources for the data warehouse.
- Addition of new data to the warehouse as business needs evolve and underlying source systems are enhanced.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Strong data modeling skills.
- Work experience as a data warehouse developer or in related field.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical models.
- Experience in data models and reporting packages such as PowerBI, SSAP, Tableau or similar products.
- Experience with ETL/ELT using SSIS or other related products.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of metadata standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to take ownership of a large-scale project, make recommendations, overcome challenges, and see it through to completion.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of experience with Data Warehouse development and maintenance.
- 5+ years of experience work with SQL Server and writing SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor of Science or Certification in related field.
- Candidate should have English proficiency.