What is eVeroVisit™?
- eVeroVisit™ is an EVV data collection system for Private Duty Nursing that efficiently collects and submits all required EVV data points. eVeroVisit™ will offer three methods for visit logging including mobile app, FOB, and telephony. Simply check in when you arrive at the service location, check off service tasks as they are delivered, and check out when the visit is complete. The app even has offline capabilities, so you can still track service details and submit them at a later date. It’s that easy!
Which devices are supported by eVeroVisit™?
- The mobile app will be supported on both iOS and Android devices.
Is eVeroVisit™ free to download?
- eVeroVisit™ is free to download, however, you must select a subscription plan to successfully use the application.
What is a FOB?
- FOB, short for ‘Fixed Object Beacon,’ is an electronic device designed as a practical alternative for staff members who may not possess smartphones. It enables staff to accurately document the initiation and conclusion times of care services.”
What is Telephony?
- Telephony serves as a reliable alternative for staff members who lack smartphones, enabling them to capture real-time service initiation and conclusion by using a registered landline.
Why is it important for me to capture EVV data?
- On January 1, 2024, the New York State Department of Health will require Medicaid-funded home healthcare services (HHCS), including skilled nursing and private duty nursing (PDN), to utilize Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) to verify service delivery.
Where is this data sent?
- All EVV data collected needs to be sent to the EVV Data Aggregator. The EVV Aggregator will enable providers to easily and securely transmit EVV data to eMedNY which will be sent to the Medicaid Data Warehouse (MDW) for analysis.
How do I register?
- Go to visit.evero.com and complete the on-screen instructions.
Are there any free trials available?
- Yes! Enroll in November 2023 and take advantage of our free trail offer where monthly subscribers are given one month free and annual subscribers are given two months free!
Is eVero really giving all who register in November and December 2023 for free?
- Yes! This is our commitment to helping you be successful for 1/1/2024!
What subscription plans are available?
- We offer both monthly and annual subscription plans, with the annual option being our recommended choice due to its significant cost savings.
How much does the subscription cost?
- $15/month plus tax for the monthly subscription and $165/year plus tax for the annual subscription.
Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. You can cancel at any time!
How can I update my payment information?
- This will be managed on your user profile page.