The Project Coordinator is a critical office-based role that primarily works with the implementation team and new clients. The Project Coordinator effectively oversees projects, fosters long-term relationships with clients, and monitors assigned projects through the various stages of the project lifecycle, from concept through implementation. The Project Coordinator handles a wide range of administrative and support tasks and implements processes to facilitate projects, information, and overall client success.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan and coordinate the implementation team’s schedules and activities to meet project design requirements.
- Monitors project milestones, deadlines, and time-tracking reports.
- Respond to escalated issues that may impede project delivery and coordinate solution implementation.
- Maintain contact with clients throughout implementation to ensure customer satisfaction and steer project status calls with client(s).
- Run weekly internal meetings to provide updates on implementations.
- Maintain Project Management database system with implementation follow-up notes and follow-up on tasks. Ensure all necessary department documentation is up to date.
- Prepare and ship pre- and post-implementation kits.
- Participate in internal meetings, as needed.
- Support other Project Management initiatives and ad-hoc administrative tasks throughout the organization
- Serve as a backup to other positions, including lunch-hour reception desk coverage.
Qualification & Required Skills
- Proficiency in utilizing the MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of Project Management Tools and Processes
- Familiarity with Halo PSA a plus
- Proficiency in the English language; fluency in Spanish a plus
Other Skills / Abilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – particularly with customer service, fostering efficient collaboration.
- Ability to work in teams and interact effectively with a diverse customer base
- Adept at multitasking and maintaining organization in a dynamic work environment.
- Possess a resourceful, initiative-driven, and creative mindset, with the ability to solve problems quickly and completely
- Demonstrate a team player attitude, striving for continuous improvement
- Possess a strong sense of urgency with attention to detail
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for gaining insights into the I/DD industry niche and the client demographic.
Required Education and Experience
- Possesses an Associate Degree in business, communications, or related field
- Holds a minimum of 1-3 years of related experience in scheduling and communications
- Experience in training and implementation preferred
The salary range for this position is $20.00 – $25.00 per hour.