About the job
eVero, a leading technology solution provider for health and human services organizations, is in search of a motivated, career-minded, and tech-savvy individual to fill a software developer position in our organization. The candidate should have a minimum of two years experience with C# and VB.net coding and Microsoft SQL Server Databases.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be part of the development team working to continually grow our product through the use of efficient code and best practices.
- Develop modules for enterprise system applications using C#
- Develop SQL stored procedures/queries and other Transact SQL scripts.
- Be able to understand business requirements and develop software to meet those requirements.
- Conduct technical research on 3rd party tools and new technologies.
- Recommend programming solutions for short, medium, and long-term development projects.
- Work as a team member with other technical staff such as network administrators and system developers.
- Document application problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored, or accessed by the application.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
- Experience with C# & .NET Framework/Core/Standard
- Experience with T-SQL/SQL
- Experience with ASP.NET (MVC, Web Api, etc.)
- Strong ability related to relational data modeling & object-oriented design
- Understanding of modern .NET libraries such as (not limited to) Entity Framework
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with both clients and coworkers.
- Ability to interact with customers to understand technical requirements.
- Create Business Rules Document and/or Software Architecture Documents.
- Create Detailed Design Documents.
- Monitor development process and manage changes – version control, configuration management, status updates.
- Strong analytical skills
- High energy, self-starter personality
- Bachelor of Science or Certification in related field required
- The candidate should have English proficiency