Reporting to the Manager of Education and Training, the Training Resource Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the improvement and development of Education and Training Resources. The Education and Training Department provides user-friendly training tools (documents, videos, webpages) for eVero’s suite of software.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Preparing Training Resources – Guidance Docs & Videos
- Assist in the preparation of all educational and guidance materials.
- Design, script, record, and edit training videos.
- Produce and prioritize a list of topics based on client needs.
- Maintain a clean and current library of the eVero Guidance Documentation.
- Maintain a clean and current library of the eVero Training Videos.
Maintaining Client Relationships
- Communicate with clients regarding support issues and system update notifications.
- Liaise with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions.
- Assist in facilitating seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, etc.
Oversee the Online Training Repository – eVero Ed
- Assist with maintenance and upkeep of eVero Ed, our dedicated website for training resources.
Oversee the eVero eTraining Module
- Identify, design, and create effective eTraining course content for clients.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Ability to write and design effective training programs
- Ability to provide clear step by step instructions – both written & verbal
- Must possess willingness to learn about our industry niche and client population
- Display strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- A positive attitude and willingness to adapt
- Ability to self-start and to work independently
- Ability to work independently; a self-starter; goal-driven
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree or Certification in related field
- Minimum one year of customer service experience
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Some Knowledge of Vimeo and / or video editing software
- Experience with an e-learning software is a plus, specifically ADOBE Captivate
- English proficiency
- Fluency in Spanish a plus