About the Job:
eVero, a leading technology solution provider for health and human services organizations, is looking for a motivated and tech-savvy individual with great customer service skills to fill the role of Help Desk Technician for eVero software solutions.
The Help Desk Technician is responsible for providing responsive, high-quality service to all software users in our collaborative environment via phone, chat, and email. Technicians must ensure successful resolution of all issues by either diagnosing or escalating to the next level of service. Follow-up is a critical part of the position to ensure user satisfaction.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining a high-level customer service by ensuring that the Help Desk provides timely responses to all issues.
- Evaluate, troubleshoot, and resolve various technical issues.
- Escalation of unresolved issues when necessary.
- Document, analyze, and maintain support requests in our ticketing system; entries must be accurate and detailed.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding data residing on customer databases and networks.
- Provide support to users on installations, updates, and upgrades.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIRED SKILLS
- Customer-service oriented with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional organizational, troubleshooting, and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally to clients and coworkers.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products — including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Basic knowledge of various devices and operating systems that will utilize our software (such as Android and Apple OS).
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of one year experience in a Help Desk setting.
- Experience working in a ticketing system a plus (i.e. ConnectWise, Zendesk).
- Associates Degree or accumulating college credits in relevant field.