Reporting to the Director of Client Success, the Implementation and Training Specialist is responsible for assisting with tasks involving the support and implementation of eVero’s software platform(s), including communicating with eVero’s clients and vendors.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Client Relationship & Implementation Support
- Display strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
- Communicate with Clients regarding support issues, questions, and system update notifications.
- Schedule meetings and calls (on site and zoom) with clients.
- Help manage initial Data Load and onboarding process.
- Complete Onsite and Remote Training for Traditional Services and Self-Direction Service Implementations.
User Guides & Training Materials
- Prepare training materials and videos.
- Prepare presentations.
- Assist in the creation of product user guides for eVero’s software platform(s).
- Provide support for online training.
Testing & Support (Level 1)
- Gain knowledge of eVero’s software platform(s) and provide Level 1 support to clients in need.
- Respond promptly and professionally to “Trouble Tickets” / “Bug Reports”.
- Test new features of eVero’s software as requested.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein in support of the Company.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Must possess willingness to learn about the I/DD industry niche and client population.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to disseminate tasks.
- Possess a positive attitude.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Ability to write documentation and manuals.
- Ability to work productively on a team.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or related field.
- Customer service experience.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams).
- Experience working in an office environment, and as part of a professional team.