eVero Corporation has been helping health and human services organizations of all sizes solve complex technology challenges for over 20 years. Our proprietary software platform optimizes workflows while increasing transparency and productivity, and works to create a connected ecosystem across the entire I/DD care continuum. We are looking for a creative and detail-oriented marketing professional who enjoys working in a dynamic, team-oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference!
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Communications Specialist will help create compelling and informative content that articulates our values and ensures the coordination and execution of campaigns and other marketing programs or initiatives. The ideal candidate will be an experienced, effective communicator with a demonstrated history of successful project ownership. A passion for technology that impacts people’s lives is a big plus!
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with internal groups to develop content and collateral (blogs, presentations, newsletters, brochures, e-books, welcome kits, videos, GIFs, etc.) that communicate the company’s value proposition, build awareness, and engage prospects, clients, employees, and market influencers.
- Coordinate, execute, and track e-mail campaigns targeting prospects and clients.
- Be the social media voice of eVero by conceptualizing, designing, and managing engaging content for LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Manage the corporate website and blog. Regularly update and optimize content by reviewing visitor analytics and SEO best practices.
- Assist with the planning and execution of eVero’s participation in trade shows and conferences, as well as internal company activities and events.
- Ensure consistent themes, messaging, and branding across all communications.
- Manage corporate marketing calendar, track all projects and prepare status reports for stakeholders as needed.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- A passion for storytelling, content copywriting, and the ability to craft a message that resonates with the audience.
- Ability to carefully edit and monitor text for correct grammar and punctuation.
- Knowledge of basic marketing principles inclusive of market research, digital marketing, demand generation, and advertising.
- Familiarity with CRM software (ConnectWise, Salesforce, etc.), e-mail marketing platforms (HubSpot, Constant Contact, or similar), and polling tool (SurveyMonkey).
- Experience with design software, such as Adobe, Photoshop, and Canva
- Understanding of website management and SEO tools (WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Ads, or similar)
- Ability to work independently, with excellent organizational, planning, and project management skills
- Prior experience with a SaaS or Technology provider and /or Not-for-Profit a plus
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing, communications or related field
- Minimum 2 years of corporate marketing or communications experience.