eVero, a leading technology solution provider for health and human services organizations, is looking for a motivated, tech-savvy, and highly organized individual to fill the Project Coordinator position in our organization.
The Project Coordinator is a key office-based role that interacts with both internal teams and clients. This person will manage assigned company projects through the various stages of the project lifecycle, from concept through implementation, including handling scheduling, scoping, resource management and risk mitigation activities.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor implementation schedules, tracking time and meeting deadlines
- Coordinate meetings/trainings with clients
- Maintain contact with clients throughout implementation to ensure customer satisfaction
- Assist training managers with ad hoc tasks
- Coordinate integration conversations with client and internal departments
- Follow up on all post meeting tasks
- Maintain project management board with implementation follow up notes
- Participate in client meetings, as needed
- Participate in internal meetings, as needed
- Support additional Project Management initiatives throughout the organization
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIRED SKILLS
- Must possess willingness to learn about the I/DD industry niche and client population.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
- Ability to work in teams and interact effectively with diverse customer base.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- High energy, self-starter personality with a positive attitude.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Undergraduate degree in business, communications or related field
- Knowledge of Project Management Tools and Processes.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Past experience in training and implementation preferred.
- Experience with ConnectWise a plus!