ABOUT THE JOB
eVero, a leading technology solution provider for health and human services organizations, is in search of a motivated, career-minded, and tech-savvy individual to fill a software developer position in our organization. The candidate should have 2 – 4 years of experience with C# coding and Microsoft SQL Server Databases.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be part of the development team working to continually grow our product using efficient code and best practices.
- Perform coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the application development process
- Develop modules for enterprise system applications using C# / Angular / React.
- Be able to understand business requirements and develop software to meet those requirements.
- Document application problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding the information being processed, stored or accessed by the application.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
- Experience with C# & .NET Framework/Core/Standard
- Experience with ASP.NET (MVC)
- Knowledge on T-SQL/SQL
- Modern .NET libraries such as (not limited to) Entity Framework
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with both clients and coworkers
- Work as a team member with other technical staff such as network administrators and system developers.
- Ability to interact with customers to understand technical requirements.
- Bachelor of Science or Certification in a related field required
- The candidate should have English proficiency
The salary range for this position is $85,000 – $110,000