We are currently looking for a motivated and tech-savvy individual to fill a Support Specialist position in our organization.
The Tier 1 Support Specialist is responsible for providing high-quality service to all users in our collaborative environment – utilizing phone, chat, and email. Specialists must ensure the successful resolution of all issues by either diagnosing or escalating to the next level of service. Follow-up is a critical part of the position to ensure user satisfaction.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintaining a high-level customer service by ensuring that the Help Desk provides timely responses to all issues
- Evaluate, troubleshoot, and resolve various technical issues. Escalating unresolved issues when necessary
- Writing detailed documentation and notes, analyzing and maintaining support requests in our ticketing system. Entries must be accurate and detailed
- Maintain confidentiality regarding data residing on customer databases and networks
- Provide support to users on installations, updates, and upgrades
Qualification & Required Skills
- Experience working in a ticketing system (i.e. ConnectWise, Halo, Zendesk) a plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel
- Basic knowledge of various devices using our software such as Android OS and Apple OS
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Group policy, including:
- Ability to create Security roles/memberships
- Understanding of how each policy, role, and membership work together to create the users
- Collaborating with Engineers to create policy
Other Skills / Abilities
- Customer-service oriented with excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally to clients and coworkers verbally as well as written
- Comfortable working with Vendors and third-party Support
- Exceptional organizational, troubleshooting, and time management skills
- Embraces a positive outlook and displays self-initiative
Required Education and Experience
- Holds 1 – 3 years of customer service or related experience
- Possesses an Associates Degree or Certification in a relevant field
- Occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The salary range for this position is $18.00 – $26.00 per hour.